ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Z3M Coupe

Minor update,.

The panda is now for sale, as I took delivery of this a few days ago thanks to the amazing lease deal thread on this very website:

10273778_10101416687440789_3238220827306358275_n.jpg

Safe to say its amazing.

Its going to be perfect for any journeys I dont want to make in the M and of course the usual commuting work.

On a more BMW related note, a wheel refurb is the next thing on my list for the Z, hopefully in the next few months.

Depending on how much i continue to take to the fiesta it might even be time to put the old girl up for sale shortly after. Time will tell.

Anyway, had to make a pretty long trip down to Birmingham yesterday for a work related celebration.

Being as the panda is up for sale and the new ST is on a mileage limited lease, it gave me an excellent excuse to uncover and dig out the Z.

Obviously the Z is amazing at eating up miles, but the near constant 50mph limit on the m1 bored me to tears on the way down, so on the return journey I took a detour and snapped a couple of terrible phone pictures:

IMAG0128_zps2d5fae89.jpg

IMAG0129_zpsb01fabdd.jpg

IMAG0131_zps4b88b82f.jpg

IMAG0130_zpsb168f99e.jpg

Cheers
Tom

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If you decide to sell the Z let us know as I have been following this thread from the start and been waiting quietly....... ;-)

ST
Just read the whole thread over, the Z is such an awesome car mate, kudos to you. My jaw literally dropped open when i scrolled down and seen the accident damage, glad you got it back to it's former glory then some with the additions that have been made to it.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Love this. Diffuser looks the tits.

Seen one at the ring in black... Oh my!

Any future plans with this? CSL wheels?

Love this. Diffuser looks the tits.

Seen one at the ring in black... Oh my!

Any future plans with this? CSL wheels?

No plans for any more big changes.

Next job is to get the wheels refurbed. They were done pretty badly last time around and are starting to show it.

Might do a VANOS refresh if i can pick up a good second hand unit at a reasonable price.

Love it! The Fiesta not so much!!

I'm still surprised at the response from everyone to the fiesta. Was the same deal on the Z3MCoupe forums. Its genuinely the better car. Certainly not as special or exciting but everything considered its the better car.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Tom better than what, sorry I missed what it was being compared too. Tell me it's not the Z3MC...

Had the wheels acid dipped and powder coated last week. They were previously repainted to a low standard in completely the wrong shade - very flat with little shine.

Much happier with the new result for the cost - all four for £105:

DSC00698_zps410cf478.jpg

DSC00694_zps89365a4a.jpg

DSC00696_zpse7d93f99.jpg

Tom

My opinions have been independently verified. By me.

I have no doubt that they are great cars. I just don't like them.

Yes mate. I've seen loads of their work, recommended many people to them, even had the old man's 911 wheels redone there but until now never taken a set of my own wheels to them.

I'm the same, sent loads of people, seen their work but haven't had my own done.

Nothing majorly new with the car. I'm going to have some paintwork done in the new year as its starting to look tatty in places, along with an Inspection II service as that's not a million miles away either.

Anyway, got myself a little sony action cam recently, so here are a couple of in car acceleration runs that give a decent idea of how the carbon airbox sounds, filmed in glorious 60fps!

Cheers
Tom