ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N80 JCK titanium 182 ff cup ongoing project

Titanium FF 182 CUP
After selling my golf gttdi due to derv boredom i purchased my first clio rs from my best mate for a solid £1900. It came on 70k and 12 mnths mot. Altho it had apex lows and a stainless catback not much else had been done other than someone smashing the cup splitter to pieces.

How it looked on date of purchase
ezy3ate3.jpg

u3y4arym.jpg

So i set about tidying it up and making it my own

First step ram air ind kit

y9asa9ad.jpg

Front bumper needed alot of attention so was treated to a fabia splitter, carbon foglight surrounds, foglight lamin-x, headlight washers removed amd carbon blanks fitted and finally a renault plate holder

y4utuha7.jpg

du6ytete.jpg

6egygyje.jpg

Next up was the sills wearing some carbon fibre stone chip protectors and calipers painted yellow

ute9a4et.jpg

My good friend chris beer (white 172 cup on here) talked me into standard rear lights imstead of the black crystals. So debadged rear whilst i was there

e5u3u4y8.jpg

From chris i also bought a show cage which was half orange and someone had fitted incorrectly into his 172 cup. After many hoirs polishing amd detailing i turnt it from;

puqe2yqu.jpg

To this;

ete5enem.jpg

And set about getting it correctly fitted into my car.

A few little items were changed like stubby aerial and some stickers removed.

This is how the outside stands now, a great inprovement in my eyes

y4u8u6eb.jpg

erunu8u7.jpg

pa7upemu.jpg

I have now began on my engine bay and is work in progress and more to be done to inlet yet but a preview

8egy5ude.jpg

And a poorer quality shot of two plymouth renaults

7e3ege9a.jpg

Now awaiting dvla to say i can put my plates on

6ury7a7e.jpg

Thoughts opinions and ideas taken in good heart and welcome

Looking good lad

I don't remember you taking that photo, mine looks high with balloon tyres there!

Liking the carbon side skirt protectors and of course... the rear lights ;)

Will keep an eye on this thread :)

Titanium FF 182 CUP
A few from my days moorland photo whoring

ehequpeb.jpg

qepenaru.jpg

eme3a6e6.jpg

my3unu4y.jpg

pepybe8u.jpg

A few things added to the 'to do list'

This scratch bugs hell outta me some gotta be done

nabajyhe.jpg

And my toyo sport continues to sit on the piss...so new clamps and poly mounts on order

vy9eve6a.jpg

Next up will be deciding to just refurb my wheels or go down the lines of some rota grids

Titanium FF 182 CUP
Quick winter update. Nothing new to the outside, but has just had two recon driveshafts fitted, gear oil change and some nice new shell helix into the engine. Front brake hoses looked worse for wear so replaced and fluid flush and change.Also straightened up my toyo sport once and for all. Didnt manage any photos as did the job in my dads darkish unit. Nice new set of toyo t1r's upfront also.

Today it had its winter refresh

Snowfoam
naqu2y4u.jpg

Then a good old dry, wipe off around all shuts wheel arches and fuel cap, then the tyre shine finishing touch courtesy of meguiars gel.

asybe2y3.jpg

musy5ygy.jpg

e5yry5ur.jpg

ysehuzag.jpg

esuzume9.jpg