ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New West Yorkshire Girl!

So many messages!! Thanks Sarah and Tyssen I'll ask you first obviously, at least you might know what im talking about!

Thanks guys, you've all been really nice, and mace what a lovely offer! x x

None
Hi there :) welcome to CS

I have your checklist for you:

1. buy a 182
2. attend west yorkshire meets.
3. have fun (keeping within the speed limits of course :eek:)

thats about it really.....worked for me :D

E87 118d M Sport
Howdy. Get signed up. You'll learn loads in the guide section etc and (if you actually end up buying a 172/182) will be the best £10 you ever spent.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Hi there :) welcome to CS

I have your checklist for you:

1. buy a 182
2. attend west yorkshire meets.
3. have fun (keeping within the speed limits of course :eek:)
4. go on track

thats about it really.....worked for me :D

EFA

clio 182
ye there good cars there fast when you need them to be but can also be driven slow aswell without it wanting to go all the time its nice and smooth.

Clio
So many messages!! Thanks Sarah and Tyssen I'll ask you first obviously, at least you might know what im talking about!

Thanks guys, you've all been really nice, and mace what a lovely offer! x x

I once wrestled a sheep with my bare hands. It was a manly thing to do. I won of course.

172 cup
remind me how you'll help when you dont know what a dephaser pulley is?

put your claws away, the sarcastic kisses are so catty.

Sorry papa - FYI I wasnt specifically talking about myself im not the only girl on the forum and tbh just because I didnt know that doesnt mean I know naff all else about cars.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Evening

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio
there was a story in here about personallity being more important than pics but I think Kim Jong Il got there first.