ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Power Tool Perverts

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Wicked, deffo on my list of things to buy
200.gif

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've got a spare m18 combi drill box which milwaukee delivered my warranty replacement in couple years back.

It's no use to me as I just put the new drill in the box with my impact as its part of a set.

It's the type of box with the red clip things on the side so can clip multiple boxes together.

If anyone wants it let me know and I'll post it out if postage covered.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a spare m18 combi drill box which milwaukee delivered my warranty replacement in couple years back.

It's no use to me as I just put the new drill in the box with my impact as its part of a set.

It's the type of box with the red clip things on the side so can clip multiple boxes together.

If anyone wants it let me know and I'll post it out if postage covered.
Hi x

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I've used the M12 soldering iron a couple of times recently and it was mega.

I'm definitely going to get one when I next need it on a job 😅

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
How much is a nice drill for home use. Probably use it a few times a year.

Had a bosch one from Argos and it's pants.

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
£150-200 should get you something decent that will do most home tasks. Go for any of the big brands with interchangeable batteries though so you can expand in the future if you want to.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
How much is a nice drill for home use. Probably use it a few times a year.

Had a bosch one from Argos and it's pants.
Ive had two of these for 5 years, one was a hand me down from my dad so 10 years old - renovated a flat and a half a house with them so far and they have been fit for the job - eBay brand new battery is £20 and has been fine over the last year.

So if your not using them frequently and only for little jobs I would buy a good used one. If your using them frequently just jump in here with your birds hand cream and card deets ready to shoot:

Reactions: riz