ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

r26 progress thread.

your doing track time at trax so be careful, its nothing like a proper track day.... trax last year and the driving was something else, some absolute kn0bbers out there, if u need any advice, drop me a pm or text

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
where did u see it? was that u in the white 200 parked like 2 feet away from mine at the traffic centre, i watched u get in it and drive off because i was getting stuff from the car. should of said hi, i dont bite

No fella, I was parked way at the back, parking was a mare! TGI's was w**k as well.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
No fella, I was parked way at the back, parking was a mare! TGI's was w**k as well.

usual then lol and they was a white non cup 200 parked like 2 feet away from me and a 182 opposite me, bloody renault sport meet lol

and didnt realise you lived in the northwest

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
usual then lol and they was a white non cup 200 parked like 2 feet away from me and a 182 opposite me, bloody renault sport meet lol

and didnt realise you lived in the northwest

I don't fella, I was visiting casa Naith. He showed me a good time. Could hardly walk by the end.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
bit of an update for you guys.

the splitter fell off again on the motorway so just shoved it in the boot and gona nip down to SEAT and get a new one and try and fix it one abit better (currently being held on by about 10 self tapping screws)

also had enough of the f**king recaro seats! yeh they look the business but im just sliding about on them because they are leather and because i do alot of driving they hurt my back, my 200 ones were much better.

looking at selling them and getting abit of cash and getting something like these
DSC_1287.gif

but in black with white stitching or something like this
main123705220509AmblaBlackDinamicaBlack_160.jpg

heat shield has started to rattle aswell so going to attend to that tomoro.
looking at getting a few other bits aswell like intercooler and a stage 2 map.

lynden

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Not that bad tbh it's just shy of 2k fully comp with just my name on the policy and all mods declared

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
If I put my dad on my premium it shoots up! Putting my mum on as a named driver bought it down somewhat though.

Do like them purple seats. That A3 in general is tasty despite the fact it's on air.

Next time I'll bring my horn, we'll reunite in the style of Ron burgundy and the news team.

Hey, lets all get new suits.

YEAH!!!

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Try putting your mum on. For some reason putting my dad on as a named driver brings my premium down.

I tried bt she had a year ban so not the best person, was gona put my dad on but it didn't effect it, it's not bad though seen as I'm 19 and live in the city centre

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
And iirc me and Jason have our own clique, the offical idiots of Cs

Last edited:

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
got abit of a list together for the next 6-8 months of modifying
over the next 6-8 months i am going to get this for my megane, in this order (best get saving lol)

Miltek exhaust round tips
Milltek225CarPictureTwinRounds.jpg

Decent rear tyres

KW V3 coilovers
KW_v3_m225_1.jpg

Track day driving tuition - really looking forward to this

FORGE front mounted intercooler
ktecp339.jpg

Uprated injectors

Samco cooling and intake hoses
ktecp149.jpg

Forge DV
picture_521.jpg

rota grid wheels
forester%20rota.png

Stage 2 remap

should be a proper weapon when its done and i will be able to use it like its ment to be used on a track :)

lynden

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
and for the people who say im talking shite, i had a list for the clio 200 of all the mods i wanted for it and i did it within 2 months of ownership

i dont mess about ;)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
should look nice when its done, looking forward to seeing it come together......

same, just gotta get my s**t together with work then i can press on, want to try and fit all of it myself aswell,makes the car abit more personal then

will be going to paul @ RStuning for the stage 2 map :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Rota are awful and will ruin the car. You know they're fake wheels, right? They're copies of Volk TE37's.

The problem u have is they will stick out too far and will look s**t. Only wheels that will fit are speedline turini's, oz superleggera, there is another set but I can't remember the name oh and also r26r wheels

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Not to sure will find out, my back up was either getting my wheels black or black r26r wheels