ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Racing Blue Racer – Project Thread!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
how did you manage to get your rear bumper insert off please dave and how much did you pay for a new one?! Part number please ;)

did you pull or push lol!

just sat and read through the whole thread! what an awesome car... had a lotof money spent on it! top work mate.

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Cars looking really good.

Do the new top mounts stop the bloody squeaking the 182's make at full lock/low speeds? Mine drives me mad with it, also are they compatible with standard suspension?

Really envious of your car and some of the mod's you've done. Cant wait till i have some more free cash to do a few mod's to my 182.

harnesses are from r sport but i got them in 2006, no idea on lasest price, with the exchange rate being rubbish i guess there a lot more now!

top mount work with standard suspension, the stop every issues know with the crap renault rubber mount!

Cars looking shocking at the moment, with 2 standard seats and no cage but in some ways i like it ...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
This car still looks Amazing Trust me, Mine is now looking better aswell thanks to D4ve :D

std black insert, only got it because if taken off the toe eyes for the time being and the other one has a big hole in it, not worth painting will only flake

cheers guys

engines got, BTB exhasut, de cat, matched inlet, clio cup air box with itg filter and a RS tuner remap

not going to bother with any more engine mods untill the supercharger kit from AWT is finished then ill decide

172 Monaco
MarkFish3Large.gif

How or where did u get this from!?

nah website looks as if its new, never seen it before, contact number is on the website, call up and ask to speak to someone about clio race car parts, thats all i ever do

Racing Blue 182
Hey! Sorry about the seriously delayed reply to this thread, but I've not long signed-up on the Forum after getting my 182 in October (2nd Clio after my '03 1.2 Dynamic 3yrs ago!).

Anyway, I've got the Recaro's in mine, and was wondering where you aquired the Blue RenaultSport Sabelt Racing harnesses, and how much they were?

Thanks.

they are from R sport in wimbeldon, any race car parts come from R Sport. Costs would have changed a lot as i got them in 2007

Clio 200 Black and White
Hi Dave, great looking car - should be a monster on track.

What offset are those 2118's ?

I'm looking to get some 15x7's for my 182 and like the way yours sits.

172 Cup
Where are you getting your shock's done and how much. My leda's are shot too now and need them doing!! Wheels are holding up nicely and still on the parada's you sold them with!! 3 track days and 8000 miles later lol

^^ Holly/Mark? They were sent to the new LEDA, Mark Fish arranged it all there back and been on the car a while now

I can get any speedlines at a good price because of the ammount iv ordered from them,

mine are quite heavy, 9kg's ish per wheel without tyre, there the heavy duty palmer motorpsort spec ones

If your interested in a set just send me a pm

fabia vrs
Good project thread mate !! Car is looking good and you must have spent a lot of money and time on it !! Fair play :cool:

182 trackday racer
I like that solution of cat modification. What kind of connection did you use between the pipes?

Little new year's update -

Changes since the last lot of pictures -

Cage Powder Coated White
Interior sprayed Anthracite
Recaro Apex
Cobra X Low Sub Frame
Red Top 25
Mocal Oil Catch Tank
V6 Airbox striaght line with throttle body

DSC_0064Large.gif

DSC_0063Large.gif

DSC_0065Large.gif

DSC_0066Large.gif

DSC_0059Large.gif

DSC_0060Large.gif

DSC_0061Large.gif

DSC_0062Large.gif

DSC_0067Large.gif

DSC_0068Large.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  172 Race Car
Great job under the bonnet Dave, interior looks great too.

Not giving the passenger the benefit of a nice seat then?

SchwepTek™
Awesome Dave. Mint!

Having had the pleasure of a ride in this, it is a weapon!

See you at an RS day this year!