ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Russ 16v's Cup Road Racer Blog.

340i
YEY my custom dash is back from flocking!

a proper job!

got sooo much todo before sunday ekkkk!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! :D

Now get working boy!!

CS "crack the whip on ben_p" meet anybody? :rasp:

What happening with the solid strut top mounts ben.. any update?

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
yea, i should be gettin mine anyday, gona test em on bobs cup! then delivery not long after :D

ive paid the deposite, as soon as i get the call i will contact for payment
asap

Megane Team II F1 R26
Just read 59 pages LOL great post and great progress! how you have found the time to do the car AND actually update this post is spot on. :rasp:

80MPG BEEZA
i mailed sfs before christmas and still havent got a qoute back!

uploead the pics i have work in an hour!

172 Race Car
Ring the guy on his mobile Batman. Answered for me straight away. Hes away as of next friday and iirc he said hes back first weekend in march.

Just packing mine up to send to him now ;)

M

mini-valver

Is the dash in the car lad? Can't wait to see it sunday. I gotta get some white rimmed aviators for the journey down in the cabriolet, LOL!

M

mini-valver

Seen the car today and it's a fooking weapon. Seating position is awesome and the dash is absolutely mint! So much so I'm booking mine in, lol.

Good meeting you today lads.

Tesla MP3 2021
Yeah tis a beast aint it. I was ment to be joining them but was out on a 21st last night and there was no way I was getting up at 5.30 am ;)

M

mini-valver

I was up at left at 7, stopped twice and tootled down at 60 and still f**king beat them!

Nikon D700
Pictures dammit, pictures....

Atleast it's rolling - we can only assume thats a good thing!

If all fails, just cut the footwells out, flintstone the bad boy!

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1186.jpg

IMG_1188.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg