ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Silver R26, Blue 172, Red 182 Next to durham cricket ground

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
You 3 were flying it past me! stunning motors!

Was driving home behind some grandad at the small round about heading towards/past durham cricket ground. Look to my right, the R26 slowly goes around the inside of the roundabout, and then floors it, followed by a ph2 172 with a ph1 backbox i think. Then a 182 in red which is maybe a trophy, not sure, came up later.

You guys made me drool!!! i want a sport so bad! lol

Monaco Blue 172
i was that way chasing a megane around 10ish last night, could of been me in the 172

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
that might of been me, i was leaving a karate class at one of the gym's it's a footstep away from the cricket ground, i would of arrive about 17:45 and left around 20:00

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
was around 10ish. The sound of the 172 was norty!!! great motors, all three!

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
the red one was a trophy colour 182...not sure if it was a trophy though, my CS knowledge isnt amazing.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I have seen a young lad in a trophy around chester le street and through sacriston a few times on my way to work, it might of been the same lad not too sure about the other two

Northern Will

ClioSport Club Member
  Recaro'd Red Box
I'm just init for the craic:D

Jus posted some pics of the megane & clio trophies on the "Alreet" thread in the intros forum

Dont think I have any of yours Kev?

Barge
I'm just init for the craic:D

Jus posted some pics of the megane & clio trophies on the "Alreet" thread in the intros forum

Dont think I have any of yours Kev?

kev's is on his facebook kidda. he posted it the other day on another thread about 197s. can't wait for monday!!!