ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The worst car I've ever had to do in my life.

Not a 320d
Cant wait to see the afters

Youve become quite the paul dalton Mr Daniel.

What a horrible f**king piece of s**t that car is.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bodykit is actually OEM iirc...? Genuinely dreadful from the factory.

Good work on the de-minging though.

Yuk.

It was a £1100 optional extra.

It's got a shitty spoiler too and a 'coupe' brake light cover....

I've just spent another 30 minutes on it and I'm nearly done. It helps doing it outside in the sun though.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
All leather cleaned, All wet vac'd out now. Just need to leave it in the sun for an hour and see what it dries like. Not that I care, it's going back as it is...

All soaped up,

upurydy9.jpg

Half and half obligatory shot...

ezeby7uj.jpg

This came out of HALF the drivers seat!

ehamutyq.jpg

Just leave the s**t to dry now and see what's what later.

apezyrug.jpg

8y8ygu7u.jpg

Clio sport 182
Simon 16v hello :) is that u off the mlr? Or guess it's a common forum name

I think u should have licked the carpet lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If they complain that its not 100% clean you should s**t in it.

Done a good job there yet again!

I've got a bucket of minging water next to the door. If he moans, he'll be getting told to take the car, shove his money up his ass and never come back. Then I'll empty the bucket into the car.

Clio 172
I once worked on a similar car when i was valeting, scrubbing the roof lining with sh*t going on your face and in your eyes. Id still rather scrub than get dog hairs out! Dont miss them days..

Wow what a transformation.

Bit off topic but can i use steam cleaner/ on on 172 seats? The alacantara bit? Looks like last owner got something sticky on one.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I get cars like this (maybe not this bad tbf) that come in part ex sometimes. I'm reluctant to even sit in them.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Oh, and then this Zafira turned up just as the megane was being finished....

5y7y6e4u.jpg

ubyjudyb.jpg

eju6ygar.jpg

Needless to say today was a good earner, but I am very very tired! Lol.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Tbh, they have a cheek turning up with a car full of litter like that! Fair enough your job is to clean it but thats just rude!

Looking forward to these aftera though!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No afters sadly. I haven't seen the kids at bed time all week so just wanted to get home.

He said he'd spent an hour this morning emptying it! Fcuk knows what was in it! Lol

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
that megane i bet had several leaks form new i bet and she just left them ive seen carpets like that before.
good job there mate

You should add on a few quid per hour if that's the sort of crap they're bringing in. There is dirty then there are those!! :dead:

Clio 172 phase 1
Excellent work, some people are Absoloute vile just imagine what their house would have looked like.... Good job mate I'm sure they'd be over the moon with the results know I would