ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White van+Blue Clio=Mess

Gutted mate!!

What a t055er!!

What actually happened?

you should have no probs cause you can clearly see he has gone into you!

Hope you get it sorted soon mate!

Smokey

big red bus

Was the story ?

Tell everyone wot happend and they might be able to tell you how to prove it was that T***** in the white van !!

it was a dual carriageway coming up to a roundabout. i was behind him in the right hand lane. he indicated right and i wanted to go left, so i indicated and pulled into the left lane and came up beside him. before we got onto the roundabout, he obviously saw nothing was coming round the roundabout, slowed slightly, took the racing line and went straight into me. i had nowhere to go because of a huge curb.
he says i went into him, but from the pics you can see that that is a lie. he also said that it happened on the roundabout after the white lines but again the pictures prove otherwise!

ive got some pics of when my car meet some ice on the road, if only i knew how to up load them, any 1 fancy hosting them for me so i can post them :D

Ziel Nurburgring

At least your alloys look unmarked. Did your insurance know about them, if not get um off before the inspection......

i called the police but they said i didnt need to report anything because nobody was injured. wheels have been declared so thats ok

Do you have any damage on the lhs of the car? that will prove that he went into you (cant see the pics)

Tony

no...no damage on the other side. couldnt quite understand what you said - if there WAS damage it would prove or if there WASNT damage it would prove??

If there was damage on the lhs of your vehicle that would prove he pushed you into the curb, thus showing that he was at fault, but by the looks it could end up as a 50/50 claim which means you both loose out (insurance cos find this the easiest in most cases like this) but keep at it and prove he was in the wrong (do you have any witnesses??)

Tony

he means if i went into the curb. he came into me so quickly i couldnt have pulled in far enough to hit the curb. im fearing a 50/50 claim seeing as im only 18...my word against his really but from the damage id say its obvious

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

Unfortunately (for you) theres nothing there with the damage (that I can see) which gives any indication of whos to blame. The damage to your car could have equally been caused by you going into the side of him. Out of interest what exactly do you think makes it look obvious that he caused the accident?

Id also agree that its unlikely to be written off.

Hope things work out for you though.

Quote: Originally posted by Neil82cup on 21 February 2004
First thing id do is find out where he lives, if hes being an arse and it ends up 50/50 you could.....

yeah my thoughts exactly... if you saw the damage in the flesh youd see that its obviously his fault otherwise i would have been travelling sideways and skid marks would be there. the pictures show no skidmarks. also, the bump strip and bits of car are in my lane, so he must have come into my lane...mui bien!