ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wrote off a 197 in 30 mins of ownership

My mate just texted me that one of his mates bought a 197 today and after owning it for no more that 30mins and only 9miles on the clock, he wrote it off :eek:

It was a 197 in white with a carbon fibre defussor, black wheels. would this be the cup version?

planted it into a roundabout and landed in a field, it's a write off
what a prat!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sorry for the loss. but i still did a little roffle. mega ownage tbh.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Its usally the jump from a 1.2 - 2.0.... when i first got mine i was foot down every where, you only learn from your mistakes.. this being an expensive one though lol, hopefully the guys alrite

ST
Its usally the jump from a 1.2 - 2.0.... when i first got mine i was foot down every where, you only learn from your mistakes.. this being an expensive one though lol, hopefully the guys alrite

I went from a 1.2 to a 182 at 20 and lived to tell the tail..

320d
The last thing you should do when getting a new car is hammer it from the off. Need to learn its characteristics etc first.

But you have to laugh, aslong as he's ok and insured then no real harm done.

White clique
oh bloody hell poor git. Please tell me he was insured (i think its compulsory to show proof when you pick the car up)??

Deffo pics needed.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
The big question is - did he like it enough to get another, if so, we can look forward to him joining up.