ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1994 FIA Touring Car World Cup, Donington

Megane Trophy
We have the 2000 Rydell Car At work - I run that in LMA Euro saloons

My Boss also was cheif engineer at WSR when they ran Bailey, Radisich, Hoy, Mansell, Rouse

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Now those were the days when the BTCC was worth watching....absolute door banging racing. God i miss those days...

www.cliocupexperience.com
I think you'll find that Rouse only ever ran himself, a great driver and engineer (one of my favourite). Shame he was not able to keep the Ford contract, all went down hill till Prodive got involved (and Ford threw a millions at it)

Got any photos of the car? The Menu car is at Prodrive in Banbury, been on a tour of the factory there. Being a Subaru owner it's a place you must visit at least once.

We have the 2000 Rydell Car At work - I run that in LMA Euro saloons

My Boss also was cheif engineer at WSR when they ran Bailey, Radisich, Hoy, Mansell, Rouse

Megane Trophy
Yes but Rouse also used a lot of help from WSR and the ford factory team.
Hes a complete arse when ever ive spoken to him and no help what so ever.

I have hundreds of photos of the car, and thats not Menus car at prodrive its the rolling shell as Menus car was sold not so long ago by the guy we bought ours from.
And yes i would love to visit the prodrive factory, i know a few people that were involved with the mondeo project in 1999 and 2000.