ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

A3 LYR Reborn **Pics** 56k you may cry.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Car needed a major wash, and since the last pics, got Turini's, lowered, painted calipers and Put number plate on <<< I know sum of you don't like it but sure what can you do.

Last thing to be done on exterior, CS sticker, cup spoiler and a type R aerial

Comments always welcome. (Pics Taken on Sony DSC-P12)

Ali

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00306.jpg

Yamaha R6
Splitter makes a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge difference..

Looks awesome dude. You given up on the cup spoiler?.. lol

Racing Blue 182
Looks very nice, you havnt wasted any time in modding it

How much it lowered?

Thats some house you have there

this photo looks f**king awesome

DSC00298.jpg

i SOOOOOOOOOOO need to fit my new cup splitter (broke my other one in half). they really do make such a huge difference.

E60 diesel powah
sooooooooooo fackin sexi

DSC00298.jpg

love this pic, love the front plate...unsure about back one

Last edited:
that looks lovely, I have a thing for tunini's at the min:approve: plus the cup splitter looks great.
Nice one.

Love your car mate!!! Looks spot on, one of the best on this site!!

If only it wasnt for that pesky plate! ;)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Looks great mate! :cool:

I don't personallly like the chopped number plates, but otherwise spot on. Flame Red is still my favourite colour.

Too bad you didnt get the car a month or two earlier you could have had my cup spoiler already in flame red :(

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol. Cheers guys. Simple rules. Tbh, i'd wouldn't even lower it any more! The cup spoiler is pissing me rite off no end! Sure i'll get one a sum point. Around xmas and the winter time there givin them away! lol...Can't think why?! ;)

Cheers again!

Ali (Gonna be dirty by the time i get bak up to aberdeen!! :( )

VaVa
Lovely and shiny.

Number plate looks w**k though.

Red is the best colour to match a Cup spoiler imho. Brake light doesn't stand out so much.

clio 182 black /gold
Nice photos. That picture of the plate has made me want to put mine back on the clio :)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Looking good Ali. Is that the other side of your house? I'll keep my eyes out for a spoiler for you, but then I'll buy it and sell it to you for double :)

Golf R/Leon FR
awesome 172 dude, has to be one of the best on here, along with carbons and clarkie's old 172 (dont know new owner)

A well built VW
Aye no bad , simple mods look so much better classic look that everyone will enjoy - PS should have made a red cup in the first place stunning colour almost as nice as capsicum red ;-)

306 TD Slut
dunno why people dont like it mate i reckon it loks sweet, splitter makes a huge difference. looks great!

ST
Amazin sir, goes well too.....though the torque steer action caught me off guard a little last night lol...

MKIII 138
exellent motor.. the new shape concept RS looks aggresive but that looks so much sexier and subtle, i think most will agree the MKII`s look nicer than the newest MKIII externally anyways.

smart car bud.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Garf172 said:
awesome 172 dude, has to be one of the best on here, along with carbons and clarkie's old 172 (dont know new owner)

:approve: 3 average looking cars if i do say so myself.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Muchos ta ladies...lol...Plate stays, But thats just personal preference. I would chantge it just coz you lot don't like it! It's engine mods time! brooooom!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
16vClio said:
Amazin sir, goes well too.....though the torque steer action caught me off guard a little last night lol...

PMSL! You were like a wee boy! "Shy side of 100!" lol.