ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 4

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Damn, still be good to have another medic and M320 smoke in the squad lol, a must for Metro rapefest.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[video=youtube_share;tqJfCPcu0As]http://youtu.be/tqJfCPcu0As[/video]

Evo 5 RS
I know, the hardcore players do as it makes it easier to play apparently. Kill/Death ratio is more important than having a good time IIRC.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[video=youtube_share;zB3LFY1sp8Q]http://youtu.be/zB3LFY1sp8Q[/video]

the new stuff that's going to be on BF4 is going to be emense

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
[video=youtube_share;zB3LFY1sp8Q]http://youtu.be/zB3LFY1sp8Q[/video]

the new stuff that's going to be on BF4 is going to be emense

Cool to look at for about 10 secs. But what does it actually bring to the game itself? Having an iPad showing a real-time in-game map is probably the best thing in that clip - just something that you'd glance at every now and then.

​D.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I know, the hardcore players do as it makes it easier to play apparently. Kill/Death ratio is more important than having a good time IIRC.

I do this to get me smooth constant fps on my above average Rig, I can of course play in High or Ultra if I really want to but I would rather have a constant 120fps as its looovely and smooth on my 120hz monitor :)

Whens the Beta out ffs?

S2H

RS Clio 200
your eyes can't tell the difference between 120fps and 60fps, you might as well krank the graphics up a little bit more and experience the true beauty but still be able to kick ass.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
They can when the monitor displays it at 120hz rather than 60hz, cba to get into this tbh, go google 120hz monitors.

your eyes can't tell the difference between 120fps and 60fps, you might as well krank the graphics up a little bit more and experience the true beauty but still be able to kick ass.

Your eyes can't but the game will play better at 120fps for example CoD4, That has different jumps, strafes and bounces that will only be able to reach at a certain fps. I could tell the difference if a game was playing at 60 instead of 120fps.

I remember when it was best to play at 800x600 with 101fps so the heads of the other people were bigger. 1024 would get you 0 headshots!

Evo 5 RS
I've had a couple of 120hz monitors and the novelty wears off fast. Only really need it for Stereoscopic 3D setups like Nvidia 3D Vision. Which just FYI is worth the money, but like anything it does wear thin eventually. Best part about 120hz is 2D. The desktop seems super smooth.

Also the panel quality of TN panels (all 120hz panels) is shite. They're cheap and it does show, especially if they're flat and not gloss finished. Drab colours.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I've had a couple of 120hz monitors and the novelty wears off fast. Only really need it for Stereoscopic 3D setups like Nvidia 3D Vision. Which just FYI is worth the money, but like anything it does wear thin eventually. Best part about 120hz is 2D. The desktop seems super smooth.

Also the panel quality of TN panels (all 120hz panels) is s**te. They're cheap and it does show, especially if they're flat and not gloss finished. Drab colours.

I purely use it as its much smoother than any other non 120hz panel, I dont give a s**t about 3D, all they are are just 2 60hz panels together at the end of the day. Coming from super smooth CRT monitors of the past, a 60/75hz LED/LCD monitor minus the sharpness and colours is a massive downgrade in smoothness.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just seen a tweet from Battlefield if you Pre Order you get the China Rising and 3 Gold Battlepacks, do you get the Battlepacks inc in the Exp Pack or will you have to find a place where they are doing both with the game?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[video=youtube_share;eeVF8gR3vkc]http://youtu.be/eeVF8gR3vkc[/video]

Remember this old video SWET guys? wonder if you can still do this in BF4

Evo 5 RS
Just watched the live stream from E.A at gamescom. This game is going to be so awesome. Real world wave simulation in maps, and huge frigates can run ashore lol. Sure the videos will surface shortly.

EDIT:

Last edited by a moderator:

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Yes that is a point.

We must arrange. Had a funny one the other night. I'm only rank 40 but beasted in a 20k on 300% ticket Conquest with 19 k 44 D.

​ALl about team work for me!! Rank 100's dont like it when theyve got a manic K/D rate and you beat them by PTFO.

Fiesta ST2 MP215
LOL I finally hit Colonel 1 last night, did one the other night though, 107K 33 D, 500% tickets Op Metro, proper sweaty game, using nothing but a USAS and pushing them down the tunnel of love for proper Mowing to take place ( back to spawn making them come down those little corriors at C ), it's all about being the Russians on that map!