ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio No More

maico 500/seeking project
poor bugger , you'r lucky not to have hit anyone else swerving at that speed or you'd of been done too......dibbs on the gearbox if you'r selling it btw.......

S

seanaldo1987

That looks like BDRS in Knockentiber yard. Very nice people in there, very fair too. Who picked the car up for you at the scene?

Glad your ok however.

that was mine........ it was barry devlin that picked it up

S

seanaldo1987

That really is a total kick in the baws.

On another note mate, how much did dashfixer take off you for the RR?

40quid as i was there myself. if u get a group going they start droppin the price

Last edited by a moderator:
S

seanaldo1987

looked at quite a few VR6's to use for a stop gap a while back and most were bags of s**t

if its for a cheap run about a 1.2 clio ect would be the best option would it not ?

well i just picked up an absolute mint vr6 on saturday.

was originally meant 2 be £1300 but on the day i was going to see it the starter motor started playing up. One swift hit with the hammer and she fired up :D. knocked him down to 1150 cos of the starter motor. just got a recond starter off ebay for 20quid.

car has no rust, is totally standard and only has 104k on clock 4 a 95 on an M.

downside is, its a 5door.......... but its a total sleeper cos i've now debadged it :evil::evil:

car pulls like a train in every gear, just waitin on ma m8 removin the coilies off his mk3 16v gti and getting them fitted.

then its a case of waitin 4 the money gettin sorted out for the 182