ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EA Mini Meet - Snetterton.

IMG_0907-1.jpg

Today we went to snetterton for a track day, some of us went on some didnt.
Started wet but ended up perfect this afternoon! And was a really good day.
Few pics (anyone that was there will know my mate took 1,241 pictures but these are the better ones i spotted at a quick glance through)

Mine and Dannys clios.
IMG_0135.jpg

Lewis ph2 on itbs.
IMG_0136.jpg

Doms 182 on 438s.
IMG_0137.jpg

Rhys 182.
IMG_0141.jpg

Chris's 172.
IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_1338.jpg

James/Bigashs clio <3
IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

Other clios. There was also 2 more silver 182's and a black 182.
IMG_0233.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

And finally.
IMG_0951.jpg

GSXR + KDX220
Nice pics Dan, you looking thru all of them??! lol

Good to meet you all, will come on track next time too :)

Anyone for the 'ring in May??

Great pictures thanks for putting the ones of mine up mate :) They are all really good photos! I have had a look through the pictures that my friend took using my camera but they are all pants I'm afraid!

Do you mind if I use a couple of the ones of my car for my thread? :)

Trafic 140dci
Some really good pictures mate, i've had a sort through and have some decent ones too, although Kelly was more interested in getting pictures of my car lol.

2004 clio 182 ff
i really should go in the ea section more often. i would of been well up for this. what happened to danny?

SQ5
Lol it wasn't really a finally! My fuel cut switch activated going over kerbs at the esses!

Was an awesome day! I'm sure we'll have another one soon James, but yea, get in that section more ;)

KTM 990 SD / S60 D5
Had a great day good to see everyone and meet a couple of new people,some really nice photos there,my mate only shot videos.

A couple of short vids below.

th_Snettertonrace001.gif

th_Snettertonrace013.gif

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Omg I had no idea this was happening :( should really check the EA section more often! Track looks well busy in that vid!

GSXR + KDX220
That Lincoln thing was mental to watch from behind :D Pretty fast actually considering its immense size!!

Focus
That Lincoln made me laugh so much!

Brill day lads, lew is so brave letting me drive his baby, specially as I span it on the second lap :p.