ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fifa 07 xbox - serious poo!

I bought Fifa 07 for xbox and it had good reviews and I thought I would give it a shot...... but its going back!

Why?

Unrealistic shooting... shoot from anywhere!!!
Headers will sometimes gather a gust of 300mph wind as they leave the head
Angle of pitch is never right no matter what camera/settings used
Players look unrealistic
Animations are poor - they dont really run.. just walk fast!
goalkeepers can shuffle back and forth without moving there feet!

I played a game of fifa 05 after and i can genuinly say.. that was more realistic!!!

Im just gutted i cant get a new (decent) football game on my xbox...so thank god for the pro evo 5 editing!!

ff 182
microsoft need to stand back and just take a long hard "look" at some of the games it's brining out lately.i've noticed quite a few games comeing out that the frame rate suffers and glitching bad graphics and just bad games..didnt think i would b saying this about the 360 but most of the games just dont seem next gen to me..come on bill give us some better games!!:) now not next year

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
PES PES PES PES PES PES. why you would consider fifa i dont know lol, PES mate its the best and most usefull awsome game invented. Love it.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
very true just got a 360 yes the games r good but, it hasnt yet excited me beyond my old xbox, why do we have to wait a year just so 360 can get additional sales pre ps3 launch

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Pah! You're all talking poo-stains. The best footy game ever was this......

436px-Football_Manager_ad.jpg

Let's face it. Having a beard like that, makes you a true gaming god....:clown:

D.