ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found on a CD in the boot of the car!(Donington, ISTS, April09)

god knows why i've never seen the CD! pics were taken by ian giles trying out his camera last year, spent a good few hours tidying them up so thought i'd ASW and share....

ISTS200998.jpg

we were there with the FCS to promote the show.

ISTS2009102.jpg

Car didnt have alot of the parts on it that it does now, zorst, tyres, induction, suspension so for a good ol' 225 FF she didnt half break a few noses.

ISTS2009113.jpg

ISTS2009114.jpg

ISTS2009118.jpg

the evos out there were pooping and spitting but they were no match for dieppes finest (worst actually, lovingly cared for in the Salford Ghetto)

come here Mr Makkinen

ISTS2009120.jpg

only got passed once all day, by the bloody fezza scuderia! bloke gave me the middle finger as he past me too (all in good jest though)

ISTS2009127.jpg

ISTS2009123.jpg

ISTS2009129.jpg

ISTS2009131.jpg

ISTS2009132.jpg

hunting down a TA R32 :)

ISTS2009134.jpg

All in all a great run, I adore donington and the meg just seems to come alive out there. hope they fix it up soon and get the track sorted,

one last one from FCS 09, on't camera too...

FCS200900025.jpg

cars about to have a BIG overhaul too, i'll let those interested know in my progress thread :)

Merc A class
couldnt say, there is a chicane just before the straight, must be the angle. naith wont know he would of been too hungover/concentrating :)

S23

The Cleee-O
I don't really like Meganes...But your's looks amazing! Really, really like it a lot. :D And the pictures are good, looks like you had fun :D