ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

frazjam's Ph1 172

I'm booked on a private one, was a guy on 197.net/200.net organising it, im sure there's a thread on here about it, unsure if there's any spaces left!

Ill probably be doing another but ill sort that once I'm back from the ring

Cup In bits
Aww s**t I'm forgetting I booked on that too. What is the direction and that again for it?

22nd of june SIDC 9-1 OPL? im booked for that.

Just gona pop this up

aduveqaz.jpg

Well in the end I've went down to 90s, ill make 120s fit one day.

Having done issues ECU side so came to a standstill.

Got busy with a holesaw to keep me going

apudebag.jpg

e4u8eraj.jpg

ejyhaduq.jpg

Front and rear bumper tomorrow night

Yes, but I would need to adjust 20 pins back in the loom as you need to adjust them on a ph1 loom to work with the gen90. Don't really have the time or effort to do it tonight for leaving tomorrow. Plus I'd need to change it back for itbs when I'm home, and tbh it's saving me money going as a passanger so.

Just hope I have it up and running for he 5th July or It will be back as standard.

Well ITBs never happened, moved out with the Mrs instead - I know, rookie.

Tiny update, general maintenance time woo! And a new throttle cable since I cut my old one for the ITBs

ry5e4ute.jpg

General whoring!

aruzequ4.jpg

yrany6ad.jpg

She's back on track on Sunday for her 9th track day this year!

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
My KTec is fine, but that's with centre box and sports cat.

Biggest difference for me was changing from a stealth to a recessed system. Recessed is much better