ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Inferno 182 Newbury Thursday 14th June 7.20am

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Spotted outside the Snooty Fox waiting at the lights to cross the bridge.

Turinis, lowered (?), tinted windows, non-standard exhaust, non-standard number plate font, dark bullets.

Seen you a few times around Newbury, where abouts do you live fella?

Clio 182
Me too! I've seen a few trophies around (although I believe BigDaveTrophy has moved away now), an orange 182 like the posted above but with anthrecite 182 wheels, and a few silver 1*2s.

inferno 182.
thats still prob me mate! got turinis now on it! Any of the above are welcom to pop in to autocrash near Thatham train station on a sat morning for a coffee and a look around! Im usually working on my car!!!! dont worry have plenty of arking!!! were next door to lancasters landrover first fight along pipers way!
Me too! I've seen a few trophies around (although I believe BigDaveTrophy has moved away now), an orange 182 like the posted above but with anthrecite 182 wheels, and a few silver 1*2s.

inferno 182.
LOL! Think I know the guy as jordie! cant go wrong with him mate! he knows andy at k-tec! really knows his stuff! hes looked at my car a couple of times and hes spot on and cant recomend anyone in the area more!
I use Andy who is based at Quartz. He's ace. Was going to recommend him, that's all.