ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Internet broker recommendation

Hi,

Just had my black 182 delivered by http://www.newcardiscount.comwww.newcardiscount.com - couldnt recommend them highly enough. I asked for quotes from most of the internet brokers - several didnt bother responding. I put a deposit down with one, who quoted 6 weeks, but then told me the day before it was due that it would be another 6 weeks!

New Car Discount had a car in stock with the spec I wanted (black, both Cup packs). I paid £12500 OTR, which I think is a fair price for a UK pre-reg car including the extras. Im sure I couldve saved a few quid by being patient, but I just couldnt face waiting another 6/8/12 weeks or whatever.

Anyway, it was delivered this morning, I went through the checklist (thanks to whoever posted it), and all was OK.

Now to get some miles on the car!

Cheers,

Nick

PS I dealt with Danny on 08703 500144, although Im sure others will be just as good - I spoke to three different employees during the order/delivery process, and all were equally professsional.