ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

J-B Cleethorpes & 172Cup/ RB A46 Lincoln

RB 197
Spotted you today John on Clee seafront ;) then a 172 playing with a Lotus Elise.

Flashed at the Racing Blue in Lincoln and got the thumbs up back, skills obviously.:cool:

182 Trophy & 106 Rallye
how do u know my cars silver? :S
yeh there are quite a few sports around town at the moment. plenty of cups about.

i was reading a thread about cadwell and there was a pic of your car in it lol don't worry. that's not me in the tree at the end of your garden :S:D

Shhh
I live on the bradley park.

Sold the RB 182 last october, it did have stripes & door stickers.

Oh how i miss them days, now i have a crap blue 1.6 vvt megane.

Megane R26
I live on the bradley park.

Sold the RB 182 last october, it did have stripes & door stickers.

Oh how i miss them days, now i have a crap blue 1.6 vvt megane.

I remember seeing your car around abit. I live just up the road down bradley village.

Shhh
Ah,

I go out running up that way.

From mine, to the bradley inn, up too morrisons, across the road at the bus stop, back to the spar on the roundabout, turn left towards the trawl. Turn right though heading to the old somerfields on the way to the grange, back up chelsmford avenue. Out to the college, up to scartho then to the toll bar school / roundabout. Into waltham, back into scartho, to the college, then back to morrisons and back home..

Just over 13.5miles if you fancy it one day...

Alias\