ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need Installation Cert for 172 Alarm/Immob....Arrghhhh!

320d M Sport

My Isuarance Co, being the muppetts they are want me to provide them with a cert to show the Mk2 172 has a Cat 1 Alarm. Only thing I have is a quick peice in the handbook, any clues how I could sort this out, and I quote
" WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS "

Cheers CIA....nobs

Paddy

S2000

one benefit of an import then - the alarm/immobiliser is retro-fitted and so therefore there is automatically a certificate provided! sorry - this doesnt help you though!

I would have thought a letter from Renault dealer to say that it is in fact a Cat 1 or whatever alarm/immob would be sufficient as well. K

I got a certificate showing who/where/what and when my alarm was fitted, this was a UK car too. If you didnt import then you can get Renault to sort it out, if you did import then get the people who fitted the alarm to sort it out.