ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie - Yozza Powered 172 Cup

Yozza Powered 172 CUP
Hi guys

Just posted my newbie thread.

Anyhow here is my new gorgeous Clio.....

036.jpg

I am an absolute novice on the detailing scene - and may shortly get a PC, but for now im sticking to hand detailing.

Ordered Duragloss - 901, Poorboys Wheel Sealent, Sonus Tyre and bumper dressing and some Megs APC for the interior.
Then Car lack68 nano and Z-2 Pro Show Car Sealant for Clear Coated Car Finish.

Is the APC good for preventing dust appearing on my dash and interior plastic panels???

Anything else you guys would consider a necessity ive missed out in my product list?

Thanks
Al

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice Car..... 24Seven's Old Car??

Your List of Detailing Products seems Good to me,

Rich on here is your man for Detailed Advice on Products though.

Mk2 172
Hi guys

Just posted my newbie thread.

Anyhow here is my new gorgeous Clio.....

036.jpg

I am an absolute novice on the detailing scene - and may shortly get a PC, but for now im sticking to hand detailing.

Ordered Duragloss - 901, Poorboys Wheel Sealent, Sonus Tyre and bumper dressing and some Megs APC for the interior.
Then Car lack68 nano and Z-2 Pro Show Car Sealant for Clear Coated Car Finish.

Is the APC good for preventing dust appearing on my dash and interior plastic panels???

Anything else you guys would consider a necessity ive missed out in my product list?

Thanks
Al

who the hell set that suspension up!!!! oh dear

Yozza Powered 172 CUP
Hey guys, i really hope there is no issue with the Coilies, i'm no track day hero but it handles absolutely first class.

C

clvs2222

well known car. shame its not around here anymore. Dont Bin IT!!!

Yozza Powered 172 CUP
well known car. shame its not around here anymore. Dont Bin IT!!!

My previous performance cars - a chargecooled VX220 Turbo - 270BHP, A 260BHP Focus RS and back in the day a FMIC Rotrex Supercharged Saxo
so i know cars like these are fun but have there limits.

For a combo of economy and darn right grin factor this Cup really cant be beaten, i was really hesitant to go back to French bred but im real happy i did - smiles for miles me thinks!