ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perfected and finished - Inlet manifolds

M

mini-valver

manifoldbg5.jpg

See that?

nope......the loading bar just moves super slow for a few mins then it just comes up with a cross.

Can you save and upload it again?

Still waiting on Dav_M, left some PM's and voice mails but not heard anything back.

When discussed with vala, originally everybody was meant to pay up and i make them all in one batch, but this is holding stuff up so i've had to resort to doing them one at a time.

b/g 182, meg tourer
ben, i live in peterborough so im only round the corner. could i bring it in next month and get one on an exchange + fitting? so am i looking at £193.50?

ben, i live in peterborough so im only round the corner. could i bring it in next month and get one on an exchange + fitting? so am i looking at £193.50?

Hello Luke,

Drive in/Drive out fitting is £212+vat, you dont need exhange basis if we are fitting.

ClioI Ph.3 1.6 16V

Actual head
SNC10747.jpg

As you can see the dimentions of the finished product match exactly, and still retain a 20 thou (0.5mm) step down as i have always advocated.

Hello,

sorry for my stupid question and maybe it´s explained, but I don´t understand:

What is the reason that you advocate this 0,5mm step down, in my opinion that´s poison for streamline flow...?!?

regards
Oliver