ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RENAULTSPORT INSURANCE REFUSED ME COVER BECAUSE I AM UNDER 30

Clio 200 Cup
Yep, you read that correctly.

I just rang Renaultsport insurance for a quote to cover my 172 Cup fully comprehensive.

I am 26 years old
8 years NCB
No Accidents
No convictions
No modifications
5k miles per year

They declined cover because I am under 30 years old.

Well done Renault, well done.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol!!! Renault sport aka Chris Knott??

Daft that! Avg age is low to mid 20's!

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Lol - what a joke!

Was exactly the same at Renault World Series - anyone under 30 couldn't even test drive a RenaultSport... Great way to encourage owners to buy a new RS I reckon!

MR2 Mk1.5
Feel free to give my company a call, we have no flashy official 'renault sport insurance scheme' title, just a good car club scheme with less restrictions than most of our competitors, oh and a healthy ClioSport member discount.

Tel: 0208 3645500

Clio 200 Cup
Feel free to give my company a call, we have no flashy official 'renault sport insurance scheme' title, just a good car club scheme with less restrictions than most of our competitors, oh and a healthy ClioSport member discount.

Tel: 0208 3645500

I intend to!

Clio 182 Titanium
WTF? this insurance lark is becoming a joke.
my girlfriend is 26 and was going to ring them up today for 182 insurance, lucky she didnt!
most other companies wouldnt touch her or price was £1200 etc, 2yrs NCD, no points, accidents etc, £832 fully comp cheapest in the end...Aviva.

Da

Less
This was the case down at Renault World Series this year, anyone under the age of 30 couldn't test drive anything more powerful than the Twingo 133.

Crazy!