ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

same cars every week...

Clio 1.6 16v 2003

i check autotrader for cars regarless of whether im looking for one... i think its a lad thing or a bad habit..

the same clios are there every week, these people must spend so much cash on advertising, the prices they want are so overpriced youd wonder what planet thay live on..

RS4

i do the same, i call it bargain hunting:D

there might be something dirt cheap you could buy even if your not looking for a car

Ph-Sold!

The market for the lower spec ones does seem to be very stagnant at the moment, I part exd my 1.2 this week, decided that weeks of advertising and no sale would lead me to slashing the price of mine to a silly point just to get rid!

wen i was looking for a new car i rung up a few ppl of auto trader and they sed they sold their cars ages ago..... most those cars u see every week are prob jus left on there forgotten about!