ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Gaming Thread (General Gaming Jibba Jabba)

Abarth 595
Any FIFA players on here? Initial thoughts on 18 is that the keepers have been made s**t. Journey is good so far though.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Any FIFA players on here? Initial thoughts on 18 is that the keepers have been made s**t. Journey is good so far though.
I’m downloading it as we speak. I’ve heard that about the keepers already - someone else told me last night that they’ve narrowed the difference between fast players and other players - so you can’t bang a rapid striker up top and win every game. Not sure if I’m happy with that or not!

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’m downloading it as we speak. I’ve heard that about the keepers already - someone else told me last night that they’ve narrowed the difference between fast players and other players - so you can’t bang a rapid striker up top and win every game. Not sure if I’m happy with that or not!

They seem to so that every other Fifa. Iirc on Fifa 16, Sterling could barely out run Carrick.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Was reading an article about League of Legends yesterday so seeing as I had a day off today thought I’d give it a go.

Good job I didn’twan to do anything else today, ended up playing about with that most of the day.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
People who use monitors.

Would you say 24 or 27?. Limited budget so have decided on the asus 24 at the mo.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
What headset are people using these days? I’m looking to get a new one tomorrow (PS4). Previously had a couple of Turtle Beach sets, Trittons and HyperX. Needs to be wireless.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
I always used steelseries or Bayerdynamics. Now I've a set of HyperX Cloud 2's and they're pretty much perfect, I use them more than the Bayer's now. They aren't wireless but I'd have no worries about trusting a set of wireless HyperX cans.

Renault Clio mk1 1.4
i got heavy rain the weekend as the free game from psplus had it a few years ago on the ps3 and was a great game really sad story but a good game. and after replaying it on the ps4 i can say it still is a truly fantastic game. might even prompt me to get detroit: become human

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Anybody dipped their toe with the The Crew 2? what's it like?
Great - if you want Super Mario overlaid with realistic looking cars.

Forget physics, forget damage. It's superficial at best. There are ramps to hurl yourself over buildings and crazy things like a Fiat 500 out-drags an Audi TTRS, etc.

Its fun and completely OTT - but if you're a fan of the likes of Project Cars or Assetto, I think you'll be disappointed. Again, very good if you've got kids who want to play as well, though - more so in that there are plane and speedboat sections too.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I bought it for our Jack and he loves it. he is 7 though so the total arcade handling does him just fine. Game looks spectacular on PC though.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Great - if you want Super Mario overlaid with realistic looking cars.

Forget physics, forget damage. It's superficial at best. There are ramps to hurl yourself over buildings and crazy things like a Fiat 500 out-drags an Audi TTRS, etc.

Its fun and completely OTT - but if you're a fan of the likes of Project Cars or Assetto, I think you'll be disappointed. Again, very good if you've got kids who want to play as well, though - more so in that there are plane and speedboat sections too.

I am most of the way through Forza Motorsport 7, and i have played project cars, i was just thinking about something i could pick up and f*ck about on rather than worrying about hitting every apex...lol

Thanks.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Since my last headset post I’ve bought

Turtle Beach Stealth 700
Corsair Void Pro

And I now have Sennheiser PC360 special edition. Prefer the Sennheisers tbh.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Can i just choose Deathmatch on the WW2 COD?? I seem to be having to vote for domination, flag, deathmatch etc??
What's happened to it!! I used to just play that all time, and now it's gone!

Ground War Mosh Pit - wft is this s**t??!!

Last edited:

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Picked up South Park the Fractured but whole the other day..
It's just like watching an episode, I've not had a game make me laugh so much for a long time.

Not had much time on it but I can already see it's going to be very repetitive.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
U get a download code for the stick of truth too iirc? First game is arguably funnier.
Definitely worth putting a few hours in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Maybe, I'll have to check. It was all digital so something might be there somewhere. I tried getting onto the Ubisoft servers but they are constantly down.

The game is very repetitive.

Clio
Recently dug the xbox out as I've been doing alot of nights for work and have a few hours to kill between everyone being in bed and me starting.

So I got this Game Pass thing as I don't really care what I play, but one thing....

Downloaded Resident Evil 4 and was this big when it came out? One thing I can't believe some thought was a good idea was the controls! Is it controlled like that in all the games? Even the not being able to move whilst having the gun/knife out is ultra s**t. Whoever signed that off must have been on crack at the time.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Tbh I am looking forward to the new cod. First time I played it I thought it was s**t, but after a few games I got into it.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Recently dug the xbox out as I've been doing alot of nights for work and have a few hours to kill between everyone being in bed and me starting.

So I got this Game Pass thing as I don't really care what I play, but one thing....

Downloaded Resident Evil 4 and was this big when it came out? One thing I can't believe some thought was a good idea was the controls! Is it controlled like that in all the games? Even the not being able to move whilst having the gun/knife out is ultra s**t. Whoever signed that off must have been on crack at the time.

That's how they all were up to 5 I think. Give 7 a go if it's on there.