ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Gaming Thread (General Gaming Jibba Jabba)

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently the "user reviews" have slated the game but press have aced it (Though the gaming press does suck Sony c0ck massively).
I did read this but also that lots of Xbox players have been slating it. Not sure how true that is though.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
With a new baby I found myself up in the middle of the night with him, bought a little RG-350 handheld thingy to play old arcade and PS1 games on t okeep me occupied whilst he's sleeping and it's a cracking little device.

Place I got it from loaded an SD card full of arcade ROMs, and have got a load of old PS1 games to pass the time.

Playing GT2 again is good fun :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've sank couple of hours into it so far. Loving it so far

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It’s such a good game.

I just noticed it’s ratings. 10/10, 10/10, 95%, then an audience score of 2/10. I guess there’s a lot of people who hate the gay community.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Just about to play through the first last of us this weekend in preparation for hopefully getting second one for my birthday end of July.

As such had to dig out and dust off the old PS3

DSC_4786.JPG

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Gotta say, the gameplay in TLOU2 is really good, god knows how many hours I’ve put into this. Thought the story was coming to an end 10+ hours of gaming ago! Still haven’t finished it.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've still not picked it back up after sinking 3 hours in opening weekend.

I should put it back on this week.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just thought i'd mention this to see if this has happened to any of you lot. I had my original PS4 from day 1 of launch and it's been perfect. In April 2019 i thought and uprgade to the new PS4 Pro with Red Dead Redemption 2. The new PS4 has already been in for warenty in November where it wouldn't turn on.

So recently I've noticed playing Red Dead 2 that when loading the game for Story mode it takes way longer than normal to load up and noticed the game kind of freezes or skips a bit and some buttons don't work after a couple more presses it works. It's a little bit unplayable. Also when going through the settings on the Playstation menu there's quit a bit of a delay going through the menu settings. Also i tried playing MW2 yesterday and that too took ages to load up and the voices of the characters are sometime out of sync and the game freezes for a few secs.

Me personally i think there's something wrong with the machine. Am i right it's 1 year warrenty? If so I'm out of warrenty.

I've contacted Playstation by Twitter yesterday but still waiting for a response.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Doesn’t matter it’s sorted, done the Formatting the Database and it’s fixed the issues.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Started Tony Hawk's, it's everything I remember and more. WHAT A GAME.
I've been on this a bit recently. Had a few sessions on Marseille, can't get near my old high scores when it was on the Demo disk. Used to be able to get close to 2 million. Checked the global high score last night, 26mil 😫

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I'm finding I can't get anywhere near my childhood scores either!
Just the whole vibe and the game makes me fuzzy inside. I lost years of my life to this game :D

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I definitely think I need to invest in this. Me and my brother were always playing it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
I decided to have a go on it during a quick break from work...45mins later 🙈🤣

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve been playing the original PS1 TH games on my little RG350 hand held and they’re great :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Downloaded THPS last night. Lost so much time to these as a kid, it’s just as good as I remember.

I also remember being a lot better at it 😂

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Am I missing something here? Have they re-released it or is it the old version you are playing?

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I started at about pro skater 4 then underground 1 and 2 if I remember right

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
More hours spent on it last night. First 3 levels 100% complete, and a gold in the first competition :D

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
There's a bit on Marseille which still pisses me off. You need to grind a wire above the bowl to collect the stat point I think it is.
Can I do it? Can I f**k. Face plant or get nowhere near it.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
There's a bit on Marseille which still pisses me off. You need to grind a wire above the bowl to collect the stat point I think it is.
Can I do it? Can I f**k. Face plant or get nowhere near it.

Some of the challenges on Downtown are f**king hard too! :mad: :LOL:

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Am I being dumb? I've completed the THPS 1 and 2 with all stats, hidden tapes, skate, etc and did it with Tony Hawk. Now when I play with a different character, all the goals are complete. I thought you had to re do all of that with each character?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going back in time (21st December '98 if Wikipedia is correct) - to start and play through Baldur's Gate.

I've got the Enhanced Editions of both games on the PC and at least one on the iPad. They were supposedly genre-defining back in the day and I must have started them half-a-dozen times each in the past and then switched to other games.

Well - no more. I normally have a good half hour spare during my lunch hour and working from home with Steam on the PC, means I'm going to start it once and for all. See if all the hype from back then was justified. ;)

Honda. Tesla Someday
Big big big HUGE News:

XBOX BOUGHT BETHESDA!! Includes ID Software etc etc. MENTAL.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Am I being dumb? I've completed the THPS 1 and 2 with all stats, hidden tapes, skate, etc and did it with Tony Hawk. Now when I play with a different character, all the goals are complete. I thought you had to re do all of that with each character?

This disappointed me too Mark! Hopefully they’ll patch this.

I’m now just trying to go through all of the challenges, there’s plenty there.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Big big big HUGE News:

XBOX BOUGHT BETHESDA!! Includes ID Software etc etc. MENTAL.

Even bigger news is Brutal Legend is now available on game pass!

One of my all time fav games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
That's very good.

The remake is great, but I finished it in two evenings after work, probably about 7-8 hours, so was really lacking content for the 30 quid or so it cost.
I've still not finished it but I've not played it recently. One that's really pissing me off is the popcorn buckets. I, for the life of me, can not get the one inside the cinema where you have to wall ride to grind. I wall ride and pop out of the building. Maybe I need to reduce my stats as I'm going too far.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Halo MCC is currently £14.99 on cdkeys for the version on Steam, I started the Reach campaign this afternoon and it’s buttery smooth with everything turned up. Barely wakes the pc up playing it 😂