ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wiring radio to clio williams!!

ok ive got a kenwood stereo and 6 disc i want to put into my williams 3 , but en ive removed the current radio i found i need a adaptor to wire it up as whoever fitted the radio used dome dodgy connestors!! basicly i need a iso adapter to wire into the car that will fit a kenwood and also how do i connect the steering wheel controls, everywere ive been are fecking useless so if u could point me in the right direction id be very greatfull!

cheers rich

ROFL !! i had the same problem on my valver !! The person who intalled the stereo just used bullet connecters rather than an iso block !! I bought an ISO block from halfords and fitted that !! and they should be able to order in the remote controls !!

IMO the remote controls arent worth it !!

do u know how much the remore ones are? might just get a standard iso and rewire that in leave remote