ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

keskin kt1's on a stock ph2 172 ?

172 ff silver
would 7.5x16 et 35 keskin kt1s fit on a standard ph2 172 ?

http://www.dubmeister.co.uk/

would standard tyres off oe rims stretch over them and if so would they leave the rims more exposed to curbing ?

also how do you think they would look at standard ride height ie. not lowered

as a life long euro dub fan with an imenent move to a 172 i would like to add a euro look touch with these rims

also would eibach (sp?) sportlines on koni adjustables still maintain a decent ride quality as my mrs who's car it is, hated the lowered cup we test drove at the weekend ?

thanks in advance

stinka

BMW M135i
Not gospel but I think ET35 might fit, i've ran my ET37 Superturismos before without any rubbing. Mine isn't lowered (yet) though.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
They'll look gash, Taylor had them on her 1.2 and they looked like £6.00 wheel trims.
2004_0529clio0137.jpg

The Sportlines are a cracking spring, the ride quality will actually be better than standard on OE shocks.

172 ff silver
They'll look gash, Taylor had them on her 1.2 and they looked like £6.00 wheel trims.
2004_0529clio0137.jpg

The Sportlines are a cracking spring, the ride quality will actually be better than standard on OE shocks.

have to say i strongly disagree there mate

wheel trims hmmm ok ;)

i love the old school look and i think with the side skirts on the 172 they would look cool as fcuk

7_6.jpg

different wheel ^^ but similar and looks the dogs tbh revolutions i think

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
KT1s dont really fit the 172s, even if you have standard offset, youll need spacers becayse of the design of the back of the wheel it catches on the hub

the look mint tho imo

A Euro'd one...
The car is still in the garage but pics will be up soon. Im running 195 45 16s on the front and 205 45 16s on the rear but im going to change them for lower profiles in the next week or so. The car is lowered 60mm but its nowhere near low enough but that will be taken care of soon. As far as Im aware its the first Clio Mk2 in the UK to be running 9s. ;)

172 ff silver
The car is still in the garage but pics will be up soon. Im running 195 45 16s on the front and 205 45 16s on the rear but im going to change them for lower profiles in the next week or so. The car is lowered 60mm but its nowhere near low enough but that will be taken care of soon. As far as Im aware its the first Clio Mk2 in the UK to be running 9s. ;)

cool as fcuk mate

whats the offset there buddy ?

im thinking of schmidt modern lines in 16" now

A Euro'd one...
Offest is ET15 so Ive had to do some major archwork to get them on. I like the Schmidt modern lines, they look so good on a Clio.