ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

1.2 V 182 CUP INSURANCE.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

Right i have just been getting some random qoutes on direct line who are my current insurer.

I pay £475 on my 1.216v 2003

for a 182 cup 2004 all they want is £1181

I cant believe the difference is so small.

Do I now pay a visit to renault tomorrow?

[Edited by clioman on 31 January 2005 at 11:24pm]

im 21 with over 3years driving experience and two years no claims. How do servicing, maintaince and fuel costs vary?

Quote: Originally posted by clioman on 31 January 2005
im 21 with over 3years driving experience and two years no claims. How do servicing, maintaince and fuel costs vary?

blimey im 26 8 years driving 2 years no claims and i paid £780 thats a flippin good quote.

you will go through a set of front tyres every 15k or so miles. servicing every 12k not much more than a 1.2. wg first service is about £170 and thats about it apart from fuel 31mpg

Quote: Originally posted by iceblue182 on 31 January 2005
Quote: Originally posted by clioman on 31 January 2005im 21 with over 3years driving experience and two years no claims. How do servicing, maintaince and fuel costs vary?

blimey im 26 8 years driving 2 years no claims and i paid £780 thats a flippin good quote.

you will go through a set of front tyres every 15k or so miles. servicing every 12k not much more than a 1.2. wg first service is about £170 and thats about it apart from fuel 31mpg

i got through 2 sets on my clio by the time id hit 12,800 miles

servicing as you say is 12k or 1 yearas opposed to the 1.2 being 18k or 2 years

fuel - however you drive will determine how economical it will be

Burgandy 174 sport t

Quote: Originally posted by iceblue182 on 31 January 2005

Quote: Originally posted by clioman on 31 January 2005

oooops what was I doing wrong?

cock mobile.

Insurance quote sounds good to me!

As long as you can afford the monthly repayments on the car as well tho!!

It does annoy me thinking that all that money is coming out of my account every month, but then a quick spin in my Cup changes my mind pronto! :)

Octavia VRS

that insurance quote on the 182 is very good considering you are only 21. Hopfully my insurance will go down a hell of a lot this summer as it will be 4 years since i last had my accident and insurance companies ask about claims in last 4 years now :(.

as said above, shop around for 182 tho - that seems quite high

I can afford payments and costs as just had promotion.

I have two worries:

1) i have two years left on my finiance so if I was to get a 182 I would have to start a 4 year policy all over again. I dont really want to be paying for cars all my life.

2) I enjoy spending my money and Im just worried I would be blowing loads on petrol, tyres and services.

full comp, i got a quote for a t reg vts and that was £800

[Edited by clioman on 01 February 2005 at 11:13am] I have just done the qoute again this morning and it has brought up the same, thats with a car value of 12,500.