ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Throttle bodied clio 16v - Loads of pics/vid (in kent pulley failure)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
well iv got the wheels, and stickers at home, then theres the bonnet, but unfortunately the wheels are up for sale at the mo cos im a bit skint!

altho i may end up keeping them yet!

I do have another set of black wheels though.

and yes no doubt we'll have a blast at some point pal! :)

williams and trophy
bet u cant wait to get the fukker back eh mate....bin a while now.....i know the feeling when supposed quality items break up like the world trade centre after a fly by.

looking forward to havin a few more dos with u this year....hopefully itl be a bit more even this time round ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
yeh defo mate! alrady missed out on some good york days! better now weathers a bit nicer, and its dryer!

looking forward to it mate. whens yours likely to be ready?

320d
Never seen this car in the flesh but i'd soo love to

Such a shame all Bens hard work has been set back by the Kent pulley failures, i loved following the build thread for this car

If i was to guess at a built price i'd say £10k all in... well wait for craig to confirm

The money soon adds up though... doner car, respray, willy engine & box, rebuild with uprated parts, cams, custom rad, uprated mounts, engine management, carbon bonnet etc etc

megane coupe F7R
Looks mint mate, you so need it back on the road. Iv only seen it once ans thats when it broke :( The sound is evil

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
around half that for the engine, but Ben did big discounts being his 'project' car! But all in all quite a bit, as it has carbon bonnet, coilovers, willy wider front track, brand new box, etc! Lucky for me most of this was done when i bought it, so saved me a lot of cash. iv just finished off what needed doing really.

engine spec is basically 2.0 16v williams engine, megane head, 290 cams, headwork, jenvey throttle bodies, omex, custom bits and bobs inc radiator, williams gearbox :)

power before I had the wide band lambda, and remap was 216bhp@fly (around 175@wheels i think), after the remap it couldnt get grip due to being a bit damp (mapping was done on the road).

Not sure what else Ben has planned for it whilst its in for repair, but if its what we have been discussing over the past couple of months it should be good :D

Mk1 Phase 2 Valver
Cool m8 , quite a nice spec. I have a valver i would like to t/b and was just wondering how much that would just cost roughly .

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
you would be best off speaking to Ben @ angelworks, but you would need to budget for about £5k minimum id say for a good spec! :)

Renault Clio 1.8 16v
urm, please let me have your throttle bodies. Im prepared to swap them for my parents and their parents too.

Let me know if your interested ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
are they rich? if so deal! lol

iv lost a lot of interest in the car if im honest. iv had 3 days driving it since october last year! :(

172beast

Damn thats a sexy GTI-6 ;) hehe

Rate hope its sorted soon, just see how you feel when you get it back mate, you'll get what you paid and be able to pay off some debts and still knock about in a decent motor if you do wanna flog it.

Once its back we'll head up there again, get some pics, get Pauls Evo up there to, he can be the black in between 2 white cars lol