ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Aquisition ITBD Trophy!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
JIM leeds_182 txt me about this thread. Looking great, need to get my ass round and have a nosey
You always say that haha I gave up waiting for you ;)
Looks like a very good buy if you get the idling issue sorted.

I'm not a fan of the plates & red bits in the engine bay other than that spot on IMO
Cheers mate, I agree about the tacky flexible pipes, will get them removed soon. Reg plates.. not sure whether they bother me enough to spend money changing ;)

If you are visiting your in laws soon I can sort the idle for you I'm sure. Just bring the dongle.

Very kind mate, I was chatting with James and Dan yesterday and sent them some files. Can I send them to you for your perusal?

Just noticed this thread. Nice car.

As said take it to RStuning and let them map it. Shame about the dephaser though, you going Birchdown for that?

Am I right in thinking RStuning can do belt changes etc? If so may be worth asking them about doing both bit of discount maybe.

I've always wanted a trophy, I best get saving for when this goes. ;)

Last edited:

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Had a light bulb moment and took this.. the app hasn't pieced my audi together very well..
20140115_133849_zpsfb248bec.jpg

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Only cars missing are a scrapper pug van my Ph1 track car, the mi16 205 and then Trophy..
Plus I have a cup and kelvs Ph1 coming.. eek

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
So 16 cars lol & I thought I was bad last year with 5 clios.

Have you bought the black ph1? I was so tempted by that.
Yes mate I'll px it against the flower ;)
Cash either way lol

wonky front door
Lol bloody phone, couldn't be bothered standing on the wall again. .

Flol at that car collection. Mental.
Looking at that photo and it's finally dawned on me. No more now.. :))

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I try and get a good deal but usually my heart leads my head..
I could have my own meets lol. .

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Erm, wtf Chi?

I wish I understood, so you've now bought two ph1's as well?

Personally, I'd be selling quite a lot of them, how many do you actually use??