ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest Aquisition ITBD Trophy!

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Erm, wtf Chi?

I wish I understood, so you've now bought two ph1's as well?

Personally, I'd be selling quite a lot of them, how many do you actually use??

I try and rotate them lol.
I don't really understand either, they all seem like a good idea at the time though! Rob :(

£500 for the R26. You know you wanna.

Lol let me have a think ;)

Italian 3.2 V6
Ino this car well..

11713942584_2467a44bdd_c.jpg

2 Trophys by Piers Hodgson, on Flickr

11713601555_470cf4940e_c.jpg

11713869513_6006d72737_c.jpg

11713779045_abfda81e9d_c.jpg

2 Trophys by Piers Hodgson, on Flick

Made just over 200bhp on jdm rollers a couple months back. Has potential to be an epic trophy when sorted.

Ph1 track car, Dci
Just think what you could buy if you sold them all though......

This, awesome car collection, but think what you could get if you sold them all and cashed in the money! :D

Whats going on with that p1 with the cage ?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Ino this car well..

11713942584_2467a44bdd_c.jpg

11713601555_470cf4940e_c.jpg

11713869513_6006d72737_c.jpg

11713779045_abfda81e9d_c.jpg

2 Trophys by Piers Hodgson, on Flick

Made just over 200bhp on jdm rollers a couple months back. Has potential to be an epic trophy when sorted.
I hope so mate ;) Hows my old Trophy ;) gally was asking after it.

This, awesome car collection, but think what you could get if you sold them all and cashed in the money! :D

Whats going on with that p1 with the cage ?
I aimed to use it as on track but its sliding down the list lol.. Will prob use at Oulton, this month.. You admiring my cage eh :)

Just think what you could buy if you sold them all though......
It would scare me tying all that money in 1 car tbh.. I enjoy driving cars I don't need to worry too much about.. Thats why a VEE would not be a good idea..

Italian 3.2 V6
Yea the other trophy is good, plenty of money being spent on mod'n it. Emailed a load of pics over to you of the current trophy :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Why is #321 wear ULs? :( Tell me you still have the turinis at least.

Really was a lovely car.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
How does the drive compare to your old standard t mate?

Is the 25bhp worth 2 grand?

Ill let you know when belts and dephaser have been done and Ive had it remapped.. Ive been in the R26 and the Turbo a bit and everything seems sluggish after them tbh..

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1

IME of bodies on these engines, if they arent in an ideal state of tune, they are not really much quicker than a stnadard car, so if his has issues at the moment I bet side by side it wouldnt even be particuarly obvious they were different except the sexy noise, lol.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
This arrived today
20140116_102715_zps36ac7509.jpg

Just need to get on YouTube and work out how to use it lol.
If anyone needs to borrow it let me know ;)

Evo 5 RS
Trumpets + 1*2...+ trophy. What more could you want?

I mean obviously besides an LSD, 421s, supertec valves, a good balance and forged pistons and conrods... ;)

CLIO 182
this one rather fine motor mate!!! you lucky begger!! just got to beat you around the track now otherwise its gonna be expensive and tedious save up for some trumpets haha

Italian 3.2 V6

This one in perticuler knocked about a second off its quatermile mile time compared to standard with roughly a 5mph increase on terminal speed which isn't bad.

Was quicker to 80mph than my 147 GTA but the GTA started to claw it in past 100.

Evo 5 RS
I was just taking the wizz but did think about putting 422s / valve springs but there are lines that need to be drawn sometimes lol

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I was just taking the wizz but did think about putting 422s / valve springs but there are lines that need to be drawn sometimes lol

TBH in his case I wouldnt bother, he already has the cool noise, and whether its 200bhp or 230bhp its going to feel slow next to the turbo one anyway, so bit of a waste of all that money just to not even halve the gap, especially as he will no doubt get rid of it in a few months anyhow.